- From the end of the M5 (Southbound) follow the A38 towards Plymouth.
- After a couple of minutes the road divides.
- Take the left fork signposted A380 Torquay.
- When approaching Torquay, take the A3022 and follow signs for the Seafront/Harbour.
- When you arrive at the seafront, turn left (onto Torbay Road) with the sea on your right.
- Drive along the seafront past the Princess Theatre.
- Turn left at the first roundabout and follow the road round to the right past the harbour.
- At the next roundabout (with the Clocktower) turn left, following the signs for Meadfoot.
- After 100 metres turn right at the traffic lights and follow Meadfoot Road (behind the former church) for another 200 metres.
- The Haytor Hotel will be on your right.
Torquay is the capital of the English Riviera. It is a unique place where stunning coastal scenery meets
twenty first century living. Read More...
Click the button below to check availability and book online.